DLI’s line of Gain Equalizers were designed to compensate for module Gain Slope. Excellent, repeatable microwave performance is achieved by application of precision thin film fabrication and DLI’s high permittivity ceramic materials. DLI’s unique design solution provides near ideal R-C frequency response, far superior to “stacked R-C chip” Assemblies.
Want to learn more?
Read the white paper on Overcoming Gain Slope Issues in Microwave Modules.
Additional Details Click Here
- Compensate for module Gain Slope
- Broadband Communications, Radar, Phased Arrays
- 10, 20 & 40 Giga-bit SONET modules
- EW & Military Radar applications to >67 GHz
- Superior microwave performance
- Excellent repeatability
- Ease of assembly, reduced size and cost
- Small size; many designs smaller than 0402 case size
- Flatten amplifier gain response
- Positive gain slope
- customization: low frequency, minimum loss frequency is all that's necessary!
Standard Series Design kit contains 5 pcs each of AEQ2050, AEQ2199, AEQ2234, AEQ3055 and AEQ3042
EW Series Design Kit contains 5 pcs each of all 6 slopes covering DC-18 GHz